Sending money, around the corner or around the world, is easy with ACU!
Need to complete a wire transfer? You will find the required information for Athol Credit Union listed below. As always, if you have any questions or need help with the process, please give us a call at (978) 249-3527.
When wiring money to your ACU account, please provide the following information to the financial institution initiating the wire transfer.
For use with Wires only:
- Routing Number: 211391773
- Receiving Financial Institution (FI): Eastern Federal Credit Union (EasCorp)
- Receiving Account Number: 211380344
- Receiver: Athol Credit Union, 513 Main St., Athol, MA, 01331
- For Further Credit: Your ACU account information
For Direct Deposit and ACH Transactions:
- Routing Number: 211380344
- Account Number: Your Account Number (Please refer to your checks, account opening information, or online banking. This is not the number on your debit card.)
Please call us at (978)-249-3527 if you need further assistance.
The routing number for Athol Credit Union is 211380344.